Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ocean Isle Beach

The first weekend of June we went to visit my sister Ame and her family, while they were on vacation at Ocean Isle Beach.  We always love spending time with Ame, Mike and their 5 girls.  They are loads of fun!  It was great that my Dad and his wife could be there one night, then my brother Johnny and his family came on Sunday.  I rarely get to see Johnny and his fam, so that was an extra special treat.

The problem is we had so much fun that we didn't take that many pictures.  Here are a few.  If I can find some on our other camera (we brought down our SLR and the point-and-shoot), I may post more later. 

Here is my youngest niece with Sims:


My oldest 2 nieces are in college.  (Well, one starts in the fall.)  Man, am I old!

I had to post a couple of the view from the porch.  It was to die for!


Hopefully, we can do this again next year.  Maybe even Alex, Neely and Baby Pollard will be able to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment