Monday, August 23, 2010

Out of sorts, missing his daddy

Since Jason left yesterday afternoon for a business trip, I thought I would try to post at least one picture a day to show him what's happening at home.  Last night was a rough evening for me.  I had a child who was extremely sleepy (due to a rough night sleeping on Saturday night and an extremely short, late nap on Sunday), but he refused to go to sleep.  Maybe he just missed his daddy!


This picture was taken at 8:00, right before I tried to put him to bed the FIRST time.  All evidence is there that he is sleepy - tired eyes, rubbing his ear and yawning (not pictured).  I would have never guessed at this point that it would be 2 more hours before he went to sleep.  Too bad that his daddy missed all the fun!

1 comment:

  1. aww, my poor little man...

    Hopefully things will get back to normal tonight.

    Love You Both!

    ReplyDelete