Monday, November 4, 2013

She's Here!

I can't believe she's already a month old!

 
Merritt Elizabeth was born on October 3 at 10:23 in the evening.  She weighed 7 lbs. 5 oz. and was 20 inches long.  Since then she has been growing (and eating) like crazy.


So far Merritt has been a pretty easy baby.  She sleeps well at night, even though she goes to sleep really late (around 11:00 - midnight).  I remember that Sims did the same thing, but I can't remember when he began going to sleep at a more normal time (for old people like me who like to go to sleep early).

She's generally very happy, except during her witching hour, which is around 9:30-10:30 at night.  Jason luckily found her kryptonite though - the bathroom fan.  It will calm her really quickly, but it's not much fun for us to hang out in the bathroom for long periods of time.  I'm not going to complain.  Hanging out in the bathroom is better than a crying baby.

Sims has adjusted amazing well.  He is the best big brother imaginable!

I assure you that many more pictures are coming.

1 comment: