Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Weekend at the Lake

This weekend we went to visit Mom and Smith and spend time at the lake.  We had not been to Shelby since Christmas, so this visit was way overdue.  We also got to see my old high school friend Jennifer, her husband and their 5 month old baby girl.  It was great to catch up with them, but I didn't take any pictures while we were together.  We did take some pictures on Saturday while the family was on a boat ride.


On Sunday, we got a chance to go swimming before we headed back home.


Nothing beats time on or in the lake!  It's bittersweet to think that their house is for sale.  I can't wait for them to live closer, but we will definitely miss the lake and the house in which I grew up!  So, I had to take a few pictures of the house, too.


I love that house!

No comments:

Post a Comment