Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

I know this is a day late, but I wanted to share the valentines that Sims gave to his classmates yesterday.  I hope the children enjoyed them.


It was interesting to see what Sims received, which was mainly candy and tattoos.  I couldn't help but think that was strange.  Maybe all of the other 2-year-olds are wearing temporary tattoos, but I think Sims would prefer stickers.  Or maybe I'm just old-fashioned.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day.  I had a fabulous evening with my 2 valentines.  I asked Sims if he would be my valentine, and he said yes.  And when he got mad at me (I can't remember why.  I think I must have told him he couldn't get/do something he wanted.), I asked him if he was still my valentine.  He nodded in agreement, even though he was obviously still not happy.  I just love my little valentine!  (And my big one, too.)

1 comment: