Monday, October 4, 2010

Neely's Shelby shower

This Saturday I helped host a shower for Neely in Shelby.  It was very sweet for Mom to let us use her house for the shower, and I think everything turned out great.  I was in charge of the invitations and cake.  For one of my showers, Neely did the invitations and cake, and I really wanted to do something equally special for her.  Here are a few pictures of the cake, favors, drinks, table (except I can't believe that I never got a picture with all of the food on the table):


I was thrilled about how the cake turned out, and I really like Baby Isla's monogram on it.  Here are some other pics from the shower:


Neely's mom, my Aunt Diane, Neely, Neely's Aunt Jamie, Neely's grandmother, my mom and me
my cousin Taylor, me, Neely, and my cousin Tonya

 While the ladies were showering Neely with gifts, some of the guys went out to lunch and then went on a boat ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment