Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Kitchen and Playground

We had a busy weekend!  It was jam packed with work, dinners with friends, kitchen designer decisions, and shopping at the brand new Target right up the street from us.

We have been so slow to make a decision and start the kitchen remodel process.  We've had 3 companies/designers come out to the house, and we're finally ready to bite the bullet.  We've decided to go with Essence Design Studio.  Redoing a kitchen is such a large project, and I really didn't want Jason and me to do it alone.  The ladies of Essence Design Studio will even go shopping with us to pick out everything.  I am so excited!  And I am happy to finally get started on this and get rid of our 1980s kitchen with lime green walls.

Sunday evening we went to a new playground that is at an old shopping center that is being revitalized.  It's actually a playground for older kids, but Sims still enjoyed it.  Well, we all enjoyed it.  (These pictures are from my phone, so they aren't great.)






I loved the fake grass on the playground, which looked real!  Can we get this at our house?

No comments:

Post a Comment