Thursday, April 19, 2012

Kitchen - Final Reveal

Technically, the kitchen is not complete, but it is complete enough for its debut.  We haven't really done any decorating yet, so it's still pretty bare bones.  Let's be honest, it will probably look like this for a very long time because it takes me forever to make decorating decisions. 

So as a reminder of what it looked like before:


Now for what it looks like now (cue the sound of angels singing):


This is definitely my favorite room in the house, next to Sims' room.


You can also see the new chandelier in the dining room in the above picture.


The barstools are my favorite seats in the house now. 


I am still in awe and can't believe that this is MY kitchen.  I actually enjoy cooking now.  On Monday, Sims sat at the counter and watched me put together dinner, and it was such a great feeling.  This kitchen has made all the difference!  Now it's time to start working on my cooking resolutions I made back in January.  I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful! I'm so glad you are enjoying your new kitchen!

    ReplyDelete