Thursday, January 9, 2014

Holiday Concert

Sims' class performed a holiday concert this year, and all of the families were invited.  Sims has gotten really into singing lately, which makes me happy.  He never wanted to sing much before, but he loves to sing now.  He even wanted us to sing Jingle Bells and Winter Wonderland last night.  I guess we will be singing Christmas songs all year long.

This year's holiday concert also included a Hanukkah song, which seems to be one of Sims' favorites.  He even wanted to sing it as we decorated the small Christmas tree in his room, and how could I say no?


Here's a video of the group singing Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer.  When they get to the part when they are playing "instruments", you can imagine me laughing so hard I was crying because that's exactly what I was doing.



Priceless!

1 comment:

  1. that video should go viral.... very, very cute.

    ReplyDelete