Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!  Jason and I celebrated Valentine's on Saturday by going out to a French restaurant and a movie. I hadn't been out to see a movie in about 3 years, so it was a real treat!  Thanks to my mom and Smith for taking care of Sims!  We really appreciate it.

Sims' class is having a Valentine's party this afternoon that I am hoping to attend.  Yesterday I made valentines for him to take to all of his friends and teachers.  They didn't take that long to make, and I think everyone will really like them.  I am so happy that I spent a little extra time to do this.


All of this friends are getting dinosaurs.  I cut a heart out of card stock and wrote cute little messages on them, like "You're DINO-mite", "You're the TriceraTOPS," and "Be My Friendosaurus." The kids won't really get the messages, but I thought there were funny.


His teachers are getting microwave popcorn.  Nothing fancy, but it's the thought that counts.  Just for the record, I didn't come up with these ideas on my own.  I am not that creative!  What would I do without the internet?

I don't know what we will do to celebrate tonight with Sims.  Maybe we will do dinner by candlelight like my sister does with her family.  That seems like a festive way for the whole family to celebrate.  Sims will also get some gifts from us and his grandparents.  I know that will make his day!

No comments:

Post a Comment