Friday, April 15, 2011

Neil Young Concert

I am so excited that Jason and I are going to the Neil Young concert tonight.  He has been on my must-see-in-concert list for some time now.  It will also be a nice date night for Jason and me.  We don't do that nearly enough.

Jason's parents are coming to visit for the weekend, and they are so sweet to take care of Sims for us tonight.  I know that Sims will enjoy spending some quality time with them.

And I will enjoy a glass of wine with dinner with my husband! 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love you both and hope you have a wonderful "date night" AND I hope that Grannie and Grandad have a wonderful time as well- I know Sims will be a very happy (and extremely precious) boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was the concert?! hope you had a fantastic time. I can't wait to hear all about it! Enjoy the rest of the weekend with Grannie and Grandad!
    T x

    ReplyDelete