Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Busy weekend, part 2

Our Sunday started with this:


We hung out with Jason's parents in the morning, before they had to leave after lunch.  My mom got up here right before lunch, so we all went out to lunch together.  In the afternoon, Mom and I went to a baby shower for Neely that her co-workers hosted. 


(I really wanted a good picture of the 3 of us, but, alas, it did not happen.)  We had a really nice time, and it was great to meet the people with whom Neely works.  They were all so sweet, and Neely received a ton of cute stuff!

That night, Sims was being Mr. Silly.  My mom was reading him a book, when he noticed that I had gotten out the camera.  As soon as he saw the camera, this is what he did.


Is this what he thinks we look like when we smile for the camera?  Or do we really look like this?  Then, he spent a while running back and forth from Mom to me.  He would hug one of us, then run to the other and hug that person.  We ate it up.


What can I say?  We're suckers for that kind of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment