Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sims and the mysterious rash

It may sound like a B-rated movie or a Scooby-Doo episode, but a mysterious rash has taken over Sims body.  I tried to take a picture of it on his face, and this was the best shot I could get.  It doesn't seem to photograph well.


He had roseola a few weeks ago, and that rash has been long gone.  This one has been accompanied with no other symptoms, so I have no idea what's going on.  It doesn't seem to be bothering him, but it doesn't look good.


Sims has been amazingly well-mannered considering he has 2 molars coming in.  It's been a while since he has gotten some new teeth, and we were really surprised this weekend to see these poking through his gums.  (He doesn't let us look in there very often.  I noticed them while he was crying.)


Besides being overly tired yesterday evening, Sims has been pretty happy through all of this.


In other news, I joined a fitness group at work that meets at lunch 4 days a week.  They meet in my building, and it's free!  You can't beat that!  We do different things each day, and I am so excited about trying strength yoga today.  This is just what I have needed.  When else do I have a chance to exercise?

1 comment:

  1. The rash looks much better today. AND he slept through the night. woohoo!

    ReplyDelete