Friday, September 10, 2010

Looking ahead

I know that Labor Day was just a few days ago, but I am already thinking about Halloween.  I know that it is essentially 2 months away, but Jason and I are already brainstorming some costume ideas for Sims.  I figure that this is the last year that we get to pick what his constume is without any of his input.  Next year he will probably want to be a superhero or something boring. 

I am all about the homemade costumes or at least the non-store bought costumes.  It's not like I'm going to sew Sims a costume, but I would like for his costume to be something that we put together ourselves.  For example, Sims' costume last year:


I worked on Sims' astronaut outfit, and Jason made the space shuttle.  We really loved how it turned out.  The problem is now people are expecting something big from us!  I guess it's good that I'm starting to think early.  We already have a couple of ideas that we are excited about.

By the way, don't you love Sims' double chin in the first picture?  Now that's a look only a baby can pull off!

If you are wondering why in the world Jason was wearing an Hawaiian shirt in October, that was his costume.  He was the North Carolina weather - confused about the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment