Thursday, December 2, 2010

Fallen Leaves

When you have a ton of deciduous trees in your yard, autumn usually means a lot of work.  Every year we kind of dread all the blowing and raking of leaves, but this year we have someone in our family who feels very different about this.


This Sunday, Sims had a big 'ole time out in the leaf piles!  At first, he was cautious, but we could tell that he liked it.  The next thing we knew, he was having a blast.


Singing and doing the motions to Sims' favorite song "Bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee"


I think that Jason had as much fun as Sims.  This definitely changes our perspective on all the fallen leaves in our yard.

3 comments:

  1. That was a fun day, despite cleaning up the leaves. Sims was so cute when I would get out of the leaves. He would sit there and pout and point next to him, telling me to sit back down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best "what to do with all the leaves" thing I've seen. Sims and daddy both look like they are having the time of their lives. I can just see Sims patting the leaves for daddy to come back. Maybe this could be his favorite package for Christmas.... a cardboard box filled with crisp autumn leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It definitely looks like Jason is having just as much fun. I love the last picture.

    I used to love all of the leaves in my yard growing up but now I bought a house that doesn't have any trees :)

    ReplyDelete