Sunday, January 2, 2011

Fun in the snow

For those of you wondering whether I only wear my rainboots with formal wear, I am here to show you proof that I have gotten them wet.  I was happy to have them when we were all out in the snow!


What a great way to celebrate Boxing Day - by playing in the snow!  (To be honest, I have no idea what Boxing Day is about or how to celebrate it.  I just know that it is the day after Christmas.  Boy, did we have a happy Boxing Day!)


Jason made a small snowman that Sims liked a lot.  He kept calling it a "no-man."


When we went back inside, we were greeted with looks of bewilderment from our cat Graham.  As if we were crazy to even want to go out in that white stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute snowman. I have to agree with Graham. I only go out to shovel and this storm I paid some kids for the first time since I have lived in the NE. Best money I had spent in a long time. :)

    ReplyDelete