Monday, March 21, 2011

Puppies

It's been fun to watch how Sims' favorite toys/books/stuffed animals will change over time.  Sometimes, it will take him a long time to get interested in something, and other times he loves it immediately.  At Christmas, Santa brought him a stuffed cat, and Jason and I got him a dog one.  The cat was love at first sight with him, and he went everywhere with it.  He had to sleep with it.  He pretty much ignored the dog.

That has changed.  He is all about the puppies.  He now loves the dog that we gave him for Christmas.  He carries it around with another dog, and they are by far his favorites.  He has even woken up a couple of mornings with his first word being "puppy."  Jason and I will lie in bed listening to him say, "Puppy, puppy, puppy."  It is a fun word to say, when you think about it.

I took a couple of pictures of him this morning as he was walking with me to the kitchen to fix some breakfast.  He had both of the puppies in his arms because he couldn't leave them.  These are the puppies that I have previously shown eating dinner on the table with Sims.


He just loves them!


That silly smile is so cute to me.  I was just happy that he let me take his picture.  He's not wanted me to take his picture lately.  I don't know where he got that!

So I don't know how long this puppy phase will last, but it's so darn cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment