Thursday, May 5, 2011

Daredevil and Saturday activities

This past Saturday was a very laid-back day for us.  I am learning how to really use my fancy DSLR camera, so I took the camera around with me on Saturday only taking pictures in manual mode.  It is really helping me to figure out how to take better pictures and learn about the camera, but it also means that a lot of the picutres are junk.  I'll share some of the decent ones with you.

We went to the farmer's market in the morning where we bought fresh eggs and locally made lamb bratwurst (delicious!).  After Sims' nap, we went for a walk around the neighborhood.


The weather was so nice that we decided to head out to get gelato.


Then we went to a park that we have never visited.  I drive by it every day, so it was nice to check it out.  It was small, but there were very few people there.


Sims loved the slides the most.  He first started out on the small slide in Jason's lap.  He quickly began sliding down by himself.


It didn't take him long to want to go down the big slide.  All by himself.  This kid has no fear.


I think we were the ones holding him back in the beginning.  He seemed raring to go from the start.  What a daredevil!

No comments:

Post a Comment