Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day at the Pool

On Sunday, we went over to Alex and Neely's and took advantage of their neighborhood pool.  On the drive over, we brought his new bag of zoo animals with us.  He took out every one and put them in this lap until he had a large pile.  He was so proud of them. 


I was worried that the water would be too cold for Sims and me (we can be wimps about cold water), but Sims didn't have a problem with it at all.  It took me a while to get in, but once I was in, I was fine.  This may be Sims very favorite place in the world.  He loves the water, and it's close to the airport, so planes were flying overhead.  He was in heaven.  I don't have any pictures of Sims in the water, but here are some cute ones of him lounging after his swim.


It was so nice to get in the water.  I really wish we had a pool.  We would be there every day after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment